The Department of Education Sciences of the University of Bologna is partner in working group concerned with Youth Participation.
Besides the activities of training of teachers of primary and secondary schools, of educators/animators and trainers, the Department of Educational Sciences has been involved in the last few years in several research projects concerning the following issues: youth transitions, immigration, situation of minorities, sustainable development, prevention and reduction of social disease, multiculturality, antiracism, international cooperation.
Research and experiences:
- University Master on International Co-operation (Ireland, Sweden, UK, France, Germany)
- European Research Project “YOYO – Youth Policy and Participation. Potentials of participation and informal learning in young perople’s transitions to the labour market. (EGRIS Project), 2001-2004
- European Research Project “HERO - Health promotion and Educational support for the Rehabilitation of Offenders”- 2001-2004
- European Compared Research “Misleading trajectories? Evaluation of employment policies for young adults in Europe regarding non-intended effects of social exclusion”, EGRIS project, 1998-2001
- Dream Job – European research Project on vocational training – Start 2002
- Social relations and risk behaviour in adolescence: the role of family and peer-group - Start 2000
Morena Cuconato, researcher. Fields of expertise: youth policy, comparative education, informal learning.
Gabriele Lenzi, reseacher. Fields of expertise: youth transitions, youth policy and youth participation.
Last Updated ( Friday, 23 June 2006 )